E-Book launch: The Craft of Markets


I'm so excited to finally be able to share with you a project I've been working on with Cintia Gonzalez-Pell from My Poppet for quite some time now.
If you are just starting out or even just considering running a market stall then you need to read this e-book first. Now is the perfect time to get organised before the Spring market season starts.
Our honest, practical advice is an Australian perspective answering some important questions every prospective market stall holder needs to ask themselves before they take the plunge into the craft market world. If you are an international craft stall holder, you may find this guide as a useful way to add new ideas to your stall - give it an Aussie flavour!
The e-book is written in an easy to read format and covers many topics such as Picking the right market for you, Market applications, Products, Pricing, Merchandising, Logistics, contains a handy printable Essentials checklist and a Resources guide with links to packaging and display item stockists and more. There is also extra handy hints from some market organisers.
Do you have a friend that would benefit from this valuable resource? Be sure to share it and forward it on.
Available now from The Haby Goddess online store.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fantastic book. I don't do markets at the moment. But would have LOVED this when I was starting out with them years ago.

Will send many people your way for this one, I'm sure it will be a fantastic benefit for those who are new and old to the market game!

Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jodie @ The Haby Goddess said...

Thank you so much Amy.
Your support is wonderful xx

Fussy Eater's Mum said...

What a great book! I did markets a few years ago and I could have really used this book. It's not as easy as you think. Congratulations!

Fussy Eater's Mum said...

What a great book! I did markets a few years ago and I could have really used this book. It is not as simple as you would expect. Congratulations!

ozgrkdn said...

Hi Jodie,My daughter's blog LookbookUnlimited is began broadcasting...I hope, you do support her:)))Have a nice day:))

Ruth said...

Have ordered and enjoyed is book - Thankyou,
Jodie! Not sure if / when I will got a market, but some of it can be applied beyond markets as well!